About personal information protection
We may ask you to provide your personal information on this website and use it to provide services to you. In that case, we will protect personal information as follows based on the "Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection." Targeted personal information includes the customer's name, address, email address, telephone/fax number, gender, date of birth, occupation, hobbies, etc. that can be used to identify the customer, provided on this site. information. We will comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information held by this site, and will review and improve our efforts as appropriate.
Date of enactment: January 1, 2004 / Date of revision: March 1, 2012 Space Age Co., Ltd. Representative Director Kenji Yoshioka
In conducting our business activities, we believe that it is our social responsibility to handle personal information appropriately. In order to fulfill this responsibility, our company will implement the following initiatives.
1. Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
We will appropriately acquire, use, and provide personal information handled in all of our businesses and the personal information of our employees, and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use. When handling personal information beyond the purpose of use, we will obtain the consent of the individual in advance.
2. Laws, guidelines, and norms regarding personal information
We will comply with laws, national guidelines, and other norms regarding personal information.
3. Regarding security management of personal information
We will take reasonable preventive and corrective measures against unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. of personal information.
4. Complaints and consultation regarding personal information
We will promptly respond to complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
5. About personal information protection initiatives (personal information protection management system)
In order to properly protect personal information, we will continually review and improve our efforts.
Handling of personal information
1. Purpose of use
(1) To provide customers with prompt information services
(2) When disclosure is necessary by law or request from a government agency
(3) We may disclose your personal information to companies such as business partners or subcontractors.
(4) To edit and produce videos and images
(5) To provide products and services to customers
(6) To use as basic employee information for normal work and communications, etc.
(7) For use in human resources related operations
(8) To understand the health status of employees
2. Use of personal information
Our company uses personal information within the scope of the purpose of use and will not use it for any other purpose without the consent of the person, except as required by law.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party without your consent. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
・If the customer has consented to the disclosure of personal information.
・When disclosure is necessary by law or request from a government agency.
-If necessary for our operations, we may disclose your personal information to subcontractors and other companies. In this case, we will limit the disclosure of personal information to only the necessary range, and we will ensure that the customer's personal information is managed thoroughly by the recipient through contracts, etc.
4. Contact information for complaints, disclosure, etc.
If you request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, suspension of provision to a third party, notification of purpose of use, or if you file a complaint regarding your personal information held by our company, Please contact the inquiry desk below.
At that time, we will ask for your phone number in order to confirm whether the person making the complaint, disclosure, or consultation is the person in question. After confirming your phone number, we will call you back.
We will explain the procedures for requesting disclosure, etc. or receiving complaints, and will respond promptly in accordance with our company's rules.
<Contact information regarding the handling of personal information>
Space Age Co., Ltd. Customer Service Desk Manager Hiroshi Yoshioka Address: 2-5-1 Danbara, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, Hiroshima 732-0811 TOMA Second Building
TEL 082-275-5607 FAX 082-275-5608 E-mail info@ sa-onlineshop.com